Day and Night Tag

This is the Day and Night Tag created by Readigans (I think) and it is pretty basic. Below are a bunch of questions, the beginning of each question ends up spelling DAY AND NIGHT.

I tag all people, send me your versions!

D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
Night time definitely. Generally can't sit still during the day so at night when I want to calm myself down I get my book out and read for a bit.

A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?
Not really any one in particular. Every book alters the way you think about things because you come out of every book a little bit wiser.

Y: YA or Not?
Both! I like YA and I like non-YA

A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
I'm going to go with no. I am both not delusional and am pretty cynical so I don't really think there are people like the characters from the books I read in the world.It would probably be a bit weird if there were characters like I read since I read a lot of books which include paranormal elements.
 Historical fiction is a different story because, you know, it is based off of real people... but even those aren't that accurate.


N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?
Depends who it is. If it is someone I know will take care of it and actually read it then I have no problem lending them it. If someone just starts taking books off my shelf all hell breaks loose. My mum tends to wander into my room and start perusing my bookshelf whilst I just look at her thinking "what the f--- do you want?"

D: Do you ever smell your books?
How to answer this and not sound creepy? I do if it is an old book I have just got. In my town there is a book shop that sells used books, some of which are incredibly old and for some reason I like the smell of them. So the answer is yes but only old books.

N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?
I don't think of it as a negative thing. Not everyone likes everything but if I read a good book I feel kind of sympathetic that they don't get to experience books the way some do.

I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
Yeah I think I do. When I read the spine gets bent a bit but I don't keep my books in a skip or anything. They are nicely squeezed within an inch of their lives as I try to fit them on my bookshelf...

G: Gosh I have too many books! True or False?
I don't think I have too many. Other people may disagree. No, I don't have too many. I probably have an inconvenient amount if I go to Uni since I have no where to put them but right now I am not struggling too much with space. That's if you count a full bookshelf as not struggling.

H: Have you ever spilt or stained your books before with something, and if so how?
Not spilt or stained I don't think. Once when I was on holiday I was reading Pride and Prejudice and when I went to go get some food, it was so hot that the glue in the pages melted so they all fell out when I picked it up again. Ended up doing DIY book recovery with some nail glue.

T: Toned or untoned while reading? . . or in other words. . .Do you read and workout at the same time?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...untoned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About